If you’re looking for easy paleo holiday dessert recipes, look no further! These 10 minute mini paleo Almond Joy clusters will bring you back to your favorite childhood candy without the chemicals, preservative, and artificial ingredients.
- 5oz 70% + organic dark chocolate (Hu gems)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup organic almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Heat the chocolate and coconut oil in a small saucepan (low heat) and stir until melted and combined.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the almonds to the chocolate and gently incorporate
- Use a spoon or small ice cream scoop to drop them on the tray in even clusters (about 4-5 almonds each)
Make sure you add the shredded coconut and sea salt (optional) right away to the clusters and then add to the freezer to harden for about 15-20 minutes depending on the size. Remove from the freezer and enjoy immediately or store in the fridge/freezer and take out a little at a time. Make it your own and modify with your favorite nuts, seeds, or dried fruit.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: Gluten free dessert, paleo Christmas candy, healthy Christmas desserts, healthy Holiday treat