Stay healthy and hydrated with this refreshing and delicious watermelon mint beverage!
- 1/2 Seedless Watermelon (large)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Lime (Sliced into wedges)
1. Slice your watermelon into rounds and then into quarters. Slice off the rind. Dice the watermelon and add to blender with water.
2. Divide mint and lime wedges into drinking glasses. Use a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon to mash them together.
3. Add ice (optional) and pour into each glass. Stir & enjoy!
- Less pulp: Strain after blending
- Garnish with: Lime wedge, mint leaves, or coarse ground sea salt
- Like it fizzy: Use sparkling water instead of flat
- Watermelon size: This recipe was developed and tested using a 5 lb watermelon
- Category: AIP, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Keywords: Watermelon Mint Refresher, Hydrating Beverage, Hydrating Refresher, Watermelon Mint Drink, Hydrating Drink